Every month, Centreon extends its catalog of Plugin Packs and implements new connectors to allow you to connect your IT monitoring with ITOps tools. The result: more visibility and business observability capabilities. We also offer enhancements and fixes on existing Plugin Packs.
Here is our latest news on your best allies: the Plugin Packs!
New Plugin Packs available
Happy new year everyone. May 2022 bring you much happiness and excellent IT monitoring results. To start on a good footing, let’s review January’s new Plugin Packs.
- Monitor read, write or metadata operations volume on filesystems as well as remaining space. A dedicated discovery rule is included!
- Monitor your Azure clusters and high availability deployments with dedicated packs for Azure Kubernetes Service and VM Scale sets. Both Packs come with discovery rules.
Barracuda Message Archiver
- Track archiver usage: number of inbound and outbound emails, space usage, and system load are among the key metrics covered by this new pack.
- Check OMEM (OpenManage Enterprise Modular) uptime and hardware components included in your Dell MX7000 PowerEdge modular chassis.
- Check bandwidth going through FortiSwitch ports and ensure CPU and RAM are operating in optimal conditions.
- Get extensive HPE Hyper Converged Infrastructure monitoring. Discover Host and VMs to track space usage. Add to this the ability to track efficiency and deduplication ratios to measure omnistack clusters performance.
- If Network Video Recorders are an important part of site security, then new pack. Connecting to their Intelligent Security API, it gathers all the data you need to stay on the safe side.
- Check your Lenovo datacenter switch health at any time with a dedicated pack.
- Still using Dynamics on prem or hybrid? Check out these new packs and share your feedback, we would love to hear what indicators might help you beyond service health, batch or EDI Orders processing.
- It is the smallest gigabit switch available on the market, but that doesn’t mean you should neglect monitoring it.
- Symbol WiNG Firmware is used in Extreme Network NX7500 devices, for example. This pack will monitor system-level metrics and traffic.
- Make your life easier and deploy your monitoring as fast as possible: Amazon EBS now has a discovery rule.
- Check the health of the SDWan link configured on your Fortinet Fortigate device.
- Discover many VMWare enhancements: check cluster CPU usage, total datastore IOPS, licenses, and more. Give it a try!
Enhancements impacting current configurations
Be aware: Recently introduced enhancements and additions are resulting in significant changes that may disrupt current setups.
- To make the discovery of assets easier, SQL Server et SQL Database Azure services packs have been reworked. But good news, twenty more metrics are now available to observe database performance and operations.
- Some thresholds and options change in the MSSQL Pack … But this is to let you monitor new kinds of backup jobs those that are incremental.
- Microsoft365 is reworking its public APIs, so we are modifying this pack to ensure you can still trigger an alert for any incident impacting your favorite Microsoft hosted services. More information on the outage is now available in the standard output.
- Azure Virtual Networ: fix for a regression introduced in the last release which was generating false positives.
- AWA JMX: fixed a typo in a macro name.
- Dell CMC: wrong host template association.
- Ruckus SCG: wrong warning and critical CPU threshold options.
See you next month for more new features!