Every month, Centreon extends its catalog of Plugin Packs and implements new connectors to allow you to connect your monitoring with ITOps tools. The result: more visibility and business observability capabilities. We also offer enhancements and fixes on existing Plugin Packs.
Here is our latest news on your best allies: the Plugin Packs!
New Plugin Packs available
Many exciting things are coming your way for the holidays, to extend, enhance, and make your monitoring easier. Unwrap these new Plugin Packs.
- WALLIX: If privileged access management is a day-to-day concern, and you picked a Wallix solution to help, you’ll be pleased to see that a pack lets you track usage, including licences, requests, and sessions, in a very detailed way.
- REDIS: If you use Redis, we now have two new packs. One enables specific metrics recovery for enterprise versions of Redis (Redis Labs Enterprise Cluster), the other optimizes the observability for the solution’s open source base metrics.
- NETBACKUP: Suppose you’re running Netbackup on a Linux instance. You can now monitor it without the NRPE protocol or NSClient++ agent. The SSH pack is your best friend.
- GPU Nvidia: Whether you are a gamer, a blockchain miner, or a researcher requiring massive computing power (the latter being the reason we built the pack), you’ll probably be thrilled to enjoy advanced monitoring to track the performance and statistics for your Nvidia GPUs.
- IBM: Many new features and deep work in the IBM technologies and solutions area. It is possible to monitor DB2 relational databases and clusters supported by the Tivoli SA MP component: DB2 databases, Tivoli SA MP Clusters, a brand new connector for AS400/iSeries bringing discovery capabilities (disks, subsystems)
- Ericsson Network Manager: Telecom operators and service providers, we have something for you! With a software-defined network and 5G, your network is constantly evolving. A new Ericsson Network Manager pack gives you the ability to discover nodes and their critical component statuses!
- GUDE: Still in the hardware field, Gude is now a supported manufacturer for monitoring power distribution units, power channels, and their interfaces. Centreon can now monitor Gude devices, providing detailed metrics about power consumption, intensity, and more!
- AZURE: Last but not least, use the latest Azure pack to monitor the space your container images take by observing metrics with Azure Monitor on top of the Container Registry cloud service
- New PBX-Role monitoring mode with Alcatel OXE
- New discovery rule for Oracle Tablespaces
- New discovery rules to discover and monitor disks and storage of your Linux and Windows boxes using NRPE
Enhancements impacting current configurations
Be aware: Recently introduced enhancements and additions are resulting in significant changes that may disrupt current setups.
- The recent Moxa plugin code refactoring will force you to synchronize the Pack and Plugin RPM updates.
- To fit better in NetApp functional concepts, we had to replace the Qtree service with a new one: Quotas. If you used the Qtree mode, please replace the template or start with a brand new Quotas service.
- To help you choose which Redis Packs you should use, we have deprecated the original ones and will not maintain these anymore.
- Refactoring and optimization of Azure Virtual Network pack and plugin
- Fixed an error in the Namespaces check command for Azure Service Bus
- Typo correction in the ClamAV monitoring pack
- Fix macros naming for FreeBSD hosts
- Fix Kubernetes API discovery types
- Fix exclusion filters in VMWare ESX network internal cards discovery
- Add configuration macros and missing thresholds for Absyss VTOM
See you next month for more new features! In the meantime, enjoy the holidays.