Every month, Centreon extends its catalog of Plugin Packs and implements new connectors to allow you to connect your monitoring with ITOps tools. The result: more visibility and business observability capabilities. We also offer enhancements and fixes on existing Plugin Packs.
Here is our latest news on your best allies: the Plugin Packs!
New Plugin Packs available
- IP Fabric API: With this new package, use IP Fabric-generated snapshots to quickly add devices to your monitoring via the dedicated discovery rule. Centralize information on network route status and send an alert when a route does not display an expected status.
- Amazon Backup Vault: Monitor the status of your AWS backup jobs within your vaults.
- Hyper-V NSCP API: This new pack enables self-discovery of different elements within Hyper-V deployments, similar to what is currently available for VMWare.
- Windows WSMAN: As the deployment and use of NSClient++ in cloud deployments can be complex at times, we have developed a new way to monitor Windows systems: WINRM/WSMAN. Please send us some feedback!
- Arista Switch: Added new thresholds to generate alerts for different types of memories (cached, buffer, etc.) or use percentage thresholds.
- Huawei: Support the monitoring of optical interfaces.
- Microsoft SQL Server: Improvement of the Backup-Age control with the possibility to control the duration and the status of the last execution only.
- Nutanix SNMP: Complete refactoring of Nutanix monitoring. Added discovery rules for hypervisors, virtual machines and containers. Monitor all envelopes in minutes.
- Ruckus ICX SNMP: Added new thresholds for memory consumption with the ability to use percentage.
- Veeam NRPE: Added modes to monitor licenses and backup repositories.
- Veeam API: Added monitoring of synthetic backups (Veeam Synthetic Backup).
Enhancements impacting current configurations
Take notice: Some of our enhancement produced significant changes on some Centreon Plugin Packs.
- NetApp Ontap OnCommand API: For more relevant discovery and monitoring, the Volumes service has been replaced by one which monitors the same metrics but presented through SVMs (Storage Virtual Machines).
- OneAccess SNMP: The monitoring interface is now aligned with the current standard through the addition of signal quality and carrier monitoring, as well as the monitoring of SIM cards used by radio modules.
- Amazon EC2: Better handling of discovery and metrics available on AutoScaling Groups.
- Aruba Standard: Fixed a typo in the host discovery command.
- Azure Virtual Machines Scale Sets: Correction in the host discovery provider description.
- Centreon MBI: Monitoring of the MySQL and MariaDB-compatible database process.
- Cisco Meraki Rest API: Correction of the host discovery rule in v3.
- Digi PortServers TS: Renamed and replaced the now deprecated pack.
- Docker: Added missing thresholds for triggering node status alerts.
- IBM Softlayer: Corrected control commands in accordance with the new monitoring mode.
- Microsoft IIS: Deprecated NRPE and NSClient++ packages in favor of the one based on the IIS API.
- Symbol WiNG SNMP: Correction of the options used in the system health check.
See you next month for more new features!