Centreon among key players named in the PMR report « IT Infrastructure Monitoring Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2016 – 2024 »
In its analysis and forecast, Persistence Market Research evaluates the growth of the global IT infrastructure monitoring market at an annual average rate of 6.6% from 2016 to 2024.
The PMR report reveals:
- The need for IT infrastructure manufacturing software is critical for virtual, physical, and cloud systems equally.
- High demand from SMEs and large enterprises to have the IT infrastructure functioning efficiently with minimum downtime are resulting in a major boost to the global market,
- IT infrastructure monitoring tools are popular with enterprises owing to reduced downtime resulting in lower losses.
- The need for security and monitoring is driving the global market.
- Growing security concerns expected to hamper the market.
- Advantages of IT infrastructure monitoring include the reduction in downtime and investigation time on the occurrence of the problem.
Centreon is named among the key players in the global IT infrastructure monitoring market.Corporate