Every month, Centreon extends its catalog of Plugin Packs and implements new connectors to allow you to connect your monitoring with ITOps tools. The result: more visibility and business observability capabilities.
We also offer enhancements and fixes on existing Plugin Packs.
Here is our latest news on your best allies: the Plugin Packs!
New Plugin Packs available
- Azure Database for MariaDB: the monitoring of Azure PaaS deployments for MariaDB and their specific metrics is now available. Discovery is included as for all our cloud-dedicated packs.
- NtopNG RestAPI: use this pack to combine two leading open source players. Thus, you centralize alert visualization and metrology relating to network flows in the Centreon interface. You can also ensure that NtopNG probes are operational and working optimally.
- Protocol CIFS & SFTP: highly awaited and requested, these two protocols offer the possibility to perform multiple actions through the CIFS/Samba and SFTP protocols. Advanced needs? You can build complex scenarios to be sure to reflect the actions of your users or applications.
- Kadiska Rest API: as our working methods are evolving towards more mobility and home working, monitoring the performance of SaaS applications is becoming a real challenge. Use Kadiska and Centreon to have an exhaustive understanding of the users experience and combine the two tools to respond faster to issues.
- Generic SNMP: you can now discover Cisco ASA firewalls via the associated discovery provider.
- IP Fabric: technology alignment is now supported. No more need for manual action , IP Fabric detects device models and families, and Centreon auto-discovery recommends the best available templates.
- VMWare ESX & VM: support of custom attributes as criteria in discovery mappers is available. This is a first step,‘Tags’ will come soon, stay tuned!
Enhancements impacting current configurations
Important! Some improvements bring significant updates on some Centreon Plugin Pack.
- AWS ELB: because the same network load balancer may be available in multiple AWS regions, we have revised the uniqueness criteria for identifying a Network Load Balancer. The Pack update will require you to re-create your discovery rules with the new Pack version. Good news, to make up for it, we've added a host and service discovery rule that will make your life easier!
- Amazon RDS: mapping error in Host discovery rule.
- Amazon FSx: reversal in the exclusion criteria of the host discovery rule.
- Dell Me4 Rest API: controller statistics control command.
- Linux SSH: added a missing template for server memory monitoring.
- Protocol SSH: minor translation problem.
- Windows WSMan: errors in control commands and added Event Logs mode.
See you next month for more new features!Tags : Plugin Packs