The Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit will take place on June 5 and 6, 2018 in Frankfurt (Germany). Take the opportunity to (re)discover Centreon, the all-in-one IT monitoring software suite, and talk to us about your projects!
Gartner: “Right now, the road to digital transformation runs through IT Infrastructure and Operations. The adoption of fast-evolving technologies, methodologies, and tools have not only created new capabilities, but have become a catalyst for innovation across the enterprise.”
Join us and Gartner at this most important IT infrastructure and operations summit this year where you will learn about:
- I&O landscape with AI, IoT, Automation and Edge Computing
- Leading your organization through the cultural and organizational changes necessary to support I&O in a digital business
- Strategies to benefit from AIOps and Robotic, Intelligent, Smart Automation
- Right steps to ensure you are GDPR compliant
- Balancing the risks and opportunities of Public Cloud, IoT & Blockchain
- Developing the skills you will need as an I&O leader of the future
- Discovering how to seamlessly integrate Security Into DevOps
The 2018 agenda will feature tracks covering your biggest IT infrastructure and operations challenges and priorities. Click here to see the agenda!
Join us and you’ll hear from inspirational guest keynote speakers, Gartner-invited end-user case study speakers – real practitioners with real-world knowledge and Gartner analysts – the foremost experts in their areas of focus. Click here to see all the speakers!
Before meeting each other there, here is some literature you might find interesting: