A modular, all-in-one IT monitoring solution for both legacy and modern infrastructures.
Take IT performance to a whole new level
The first thing any organization needs is a clear line of sight from business-level services down to the underlying layers of infrastructure – accross all systems and locations.
Disparate technologies and distributed architectures, both hybrid and converged, demand full visibility and sophisticated metrics across the board. Pings and alerts are no longer enough. Companies that cling to the siloed, patchwork approach to IT monitoring wind up unable to make fast, informed, proactive decisions.
Centreon EMS delivers what today’s digital enterprises need: consolidated IT monitoring insights into old and new systems in complex IT environments.
“Monitor a heterogeneous IT infrastructure environment by deploying an infrastructure monitoring suite and leverage other IT operations management (ITOM) tools to fill functionality gaps… This provides better value when compared to a collection of similarly priced domain-specific products, since multiple features are now part of one offering.”
Business Metrics & Analytics
Align IT Ops on Business Objectives
Real Time Dashboards and Cockpits
Share Availability & Performance information with event management for all critical components
Alarms and Notifications
Detect, Diagnose & Fix problems proactively
everything on your IT infrastructure
- Model IT services and their dependencies for a full picture of IT performance levels enterprise-wide.
- Drill down from highest-level views to the most granular details in just a few clicks.
- Detect performance degradation before it affects operations or users.
- Organize Level 1 support around dedicated monitoring consoles for efficient 24/7 response and proactive incident management.
insights across IT operations to better align with business objectives
- Customize dashboards to communicate availability and performance data by relevance for ITOM users and decision makers.
- Automatically analyze IT monitoring data for better-informed decisions, such as setting SLAs with operations and business stakeholders.
IT operations to stay agile and dynamic
- Speed up incident resolution: connect Centreon EMS to your IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions for better mean time to resolution (MTTR).
- Automation is key: integrate Centreon EMS with any IT automation system using its robust set of APIs.
- Embrace AI: Centreon EMS incorporates unique data streaming capabilities to feed AIOps Platforms with diverse datasets in an agnostic manner.
Centreon EMS: four modules, one solution
Sample of integrations
8 key advantages for ITOM teams
Ready to run
A software appliance that’s easy to install and start using.
Integrates holistic functionalities and automatic monitoring analysis for better ITOM decisions and SLAs.
Open and flexible
A modular software suite that adapts to the full range of IT operations and service applications.
Monitors converged legacy and hybrid IT environments, including public and private clouds.
Single platform, multi-user rights & access
With ACL, enterprise users are empowered to collaborate with granted access by function, operations, object or resource, making their job easier.
Scalable and robust
An extensible industry-proven architecture makes it easy to add monitoring capacity.
Software maintenance for best performance continuity
Maintenance and version updates are included for all Centreon software components and modules included.
Interoperates readily with IT automation architectures and AIOps platforms.
“Centreon’s high interoperability made it easier to use and added value to the monitoring data… We have gone from ‘repairing’ to ‘preventing’ incidents as we now have strong indicators to monitor and maintain the SLA.”
Philippe Roy, Project Director
Office of Post & Telecommunications, New Caledonia
Discover how our expertise services can help you make the most of your monitoring system and your investment.
Contact us to see how Centreon EMS can help you with your IT monitoring challenges.
While most people want this vacation month to last forever, quite a few of us here at Centreon can’t wait for September. Oh we love the hiking, the canoeing, the fishing and the grilled marshmallows. But we can’t help it, topics like IS observability, scalability or...read more