Frequently asked questions / Centreon IMP
About the Centreon IMP Solution
1. What is Centreon IMP?
2. How can I subscribe to Centreon IMP?
There are three ways to subscribe to Centreon IMP. The solution can be subscribed directly from the Centreon sales team, from a trusted Centreon Certified Partner or online from the Centreon ecommerce website.
3. What are the differences between subscribing online, directly from Centreon or its Certified Partners?
4. What are the differences between Centreon Open-Source, Centreon IMP and Centreon EMS solutions?
This page describes the main differences between the three solutions.
5. Can I upgrade my Centreon IMP platform to Centreon EMS?
Yes, please contact email@example.com to get a quote.
Subscribing to Centreon IMP online with store.centreon.com/en/
6. Which online centreon IMP offering is currently available?
7. Are there differences between current and past online Centreon IMP offerings?
From 2016 to 2018, Centreon offered an online Centreon IMP subscription that we now call Centreon IMP/2016 to differentiate it from current offerings.
Centreon IMP/2016 did not limit the number of hosts that can be monitored by the platform. The support contract only covered the Plugin Pack functionality rather than the whole platform. It also only granted access to a subset of the Plugin Packs catalog.
Centreon IMP-100 limits the number of hosts that can be monitored to 100. The support contract covers the entire Centreon platform. It also grants access to 100% of the Plugin Packs catalog.
8. What type of support is included in the current online Centreon IMP offering?
9. Which Plugin Packs may I download with my Centreon IMP-100 subscription?
Centreon IMP-100 grants access to 100% of the Plugin Packs catalog.
10. How many hosts may I monitor with my Centreon IMP-100 subscription?
Up to 100 hosts may be monitored with a Centreon IMP-100 subscription.
11. What is a host?
12. What happens if I exceed the maximum number of hosts allowed by my subscription?
13. How can I reach the Support Team when I have an issue?
14. Which payment method do you allow?
You may use a credit card or a PayPal account.
Using Centreon IMP-100
15. What are the prerequisites to benefit from a Centreon IMP-100 subscription?
17. I installed the Plugin Pack and deployed it but I have the following message in my supervision: “(No output returned from plugin)”.
18. Can I transfer my subscription to another Centreon host?
No, it is not possible. Centreon IMP is based on Centreon host authentication via a unique identifier. If you change the technical feature of Centreon host, your identifier becomes wrong. Thus, it is recommended that you do not change the feature of your Centreon host. However, if you need to change that, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Can I upgrade, downgrade or cancel my Centreon IMP subscription at any time?
Any change or cancellation of your subscription, once paid, will take effect at the end of your chosen plan. If for any exceptional reason you need to change or cancel immediately, please contact us at email@example.com.
20. How can I subscribe to multiple subscription plans?
21. What happens if I cancel my subscription to Centreon IMP?
Centreon IMP platform subscribed before end of 2018 (also called Centreon IMP/2016)
22. I initially subscribed to Centreon IMP before the end of 2018, what happens now?
23. Will Centreon stop this Centreon IMP/2016 service?
24. I currently monitor less than 100 hosts, may I upgrade my Centreon IMP/2016 subscription to a Centreon IMP-100 to benefit from the complete Plugin Packs catalog and extended support?
25. I currently monitor more than 100 hosts, how can I have an extended support and access the complete Plugin Packs catalog?
Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a customized quote.