Leverage Business-Aware IT Monitoring
Build insightful dashboards and reports on critical infrastructure and applications for business-aware monitoring that correlates IT with business performance indicators.
Why take it?
To implement business-aware IT monitoring capabilities
- Correlate your business applications with your infrastructure
- Get and share real-time information using dashboards
- Plan and manage with Centreon Business Edition analytics reports
What will be covered
- Handle monitoring with Plugin Packs
- Modelizing business applications
- Creating customized dashboards
- Generating performance and availability reports
- Integrated use of all Centreon Business Edition modules
- Best practices and more
Who should take it
- Applications managers, administrators, systems engineers, monitoring managers
- Any profile looking for Centreon Business Edition proficiency.
How you will learn
- 100% eLearning: 30 days of self-paced eLearning using a fully equipped virtual machine, tutorials and quizzes, coupled with a dedicated coach
- Blended Learning:
- 30 days of self-paced eLearning using a fully equipped virtual machine, tutorials and quizzes, coupled with a dedicated coach
- 3 days of classroom training with a Centreon expert for practical exercises and Q&As
- 100% eLearning: Fill in the contact form to request a quote
- Blended Learning: Check the planning, then contact us.
- On-premise sessions: Please contact us to schedule.
Deploy and Organize Monitoring
- Monitoring a system: hardware, applications
- Labelling and organizing: groups and categories
Identify Strategic Indicators (KPIs)
- Differentiating measurement and service levels
- Understanding which indicators are KPIs
- Understanding technical applications
- Organizing application monitoring for optimal rendering for each module
Transform your metrics into applications, dashboards and reports
- Creating applications
- Knowing which objects to use in dashboards
- Tailoring applications for the target audience
- Thinking cross-functionally about the application through Centreon Business Edition functionality
- Understanding user profiles, levels of information, etc.
- Designing a map using the developer’s good practices
- Sharing results
Next Sessions – Blended Learning
Pre-requisite: eLearning program to be completed before the On-site course.
Contact us for the dates of the next sessions
Keep informed on our latest news