Your futurE job
As part of the sales department, you will work closely with technical and project departments. This involves (but is not limited to):
- Growing and increasing the loyalty of the existing customer portfolio
- Analyzing customer technical and business needs to adapt possible proposals
- Promoting offers for the products and services you are in charge of
- Supporting the growth of a network of company partners
- To grow the activity with prospects
- Participate in answering requests for proposals in a technical assistance or fixed price project context
- Report on each customer account and reach and exceed sales targets
- Participate in specialist trade shows
What you need to succeed:
- From 2 to 5 years’ experience in the world of software and/or CENTREON: IT monitoring, user experience quality, application performance, data collection and analysis, etc.
- Possibly technical training or experience making it possible to understand the technical aspects of our products
- You are rigorous and organized but also creative with a “fun” side.
Paris 13ème (France)
Type of contract
CDI (Permanent contract) – Intership accepted
A university education (Masters or equivalent) – Business School
Join us now!