At Centreon, our DNA comes to life in both our software and our people.
Sales Channel Manager
About the Role
In a context of strong growth, we are looking for a Sales Channel Manager to enter the UK market. Reporting to our Sales Director based in Paris, you will be responsible to scan and evaluate new markets and suggest creative approaches to drive acquisition of sales channels. Your responsibilities include:
- Mapping and hiring relevant partners
- Formalizing partnership agreements including suitable trade conditions in terms of business model
- Drawing up action and accompanying plans including detection of high value-added projects, leads management, network leading, monitoring and report of business goals
- Ensuring partnerships skills acquisition by using the program’s tools (from sales training to certification)
- Coordinating partners relationships with internal teams (Sales, Marketing and Services)
- Handling partners governance and measuring their performance
- Attending tradeshows.
The position can be based anywhere in the UK.
- Proven experience establishing and operating sales channels in the IT industry
- A tenacious attitude with a high degree of self-motivation and management
- Entrepreneurial mindset and exceptional relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including effective presentation and negotiation skills
Degree in business or sales management
Fluency in English
Join us now!