At Centreon, our DNA comes to life in both our software and our people.
YOUR FUTUR JOB
As a monitoring consultant you will have the opportunity to support our customers in a multi-technology technical environment.
As part of the Centreon teams, you will be in charge of:
- Audits, consultancy missions and advanced support
- Recommendations of upgrades to new environments or new architectures
- Integration industrialization
- The maintenance in operational condition of the software
- Participation in technology watch
- Customer training and skill transfer on Centreon products
What you need to succeed:
- A first significant experience in infrastructure or system/network
- The mastery of Linux system administration (RedHat, Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu Server, …)
- Knowledge of infrastructure of the Bind, DHCP, SQUID, SAMBA, NFS, Postfix, Exim, … type
- Knowledge of application solutions (Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Syslog, Jboss/Tomcat, …)
- Monitoring knowledge (Nagios, Centreon, etc), knowledge of ITIL and monitoring protocols (SNMP, Traps SNMP, IPMI, WMI, …) are a plus
- Autonomous, rigorous, reactive, you have a taste for work well done and you like team work.
Paris 13ème (France)
Type of contract
CDI (Permanent contract) – Intership accepted
University master’s degree education level
A professional level of English
Join us now!