At Centreon, our DNA comes to life in both our software and our people.
Junior Front-End Developer
About the Role
As a junior Front-End Developer and as a full member of our innovative team, you will use a modern technology stack in order to enhance the user interface of our monitoring solution. Working with agile and scrum methodology, you will work on the following missions:
- Creating a beautiful and intuitive web-based interface
- Producing high-quality code that satisfies both the functional and technical requirements
- Helping improve code quality by implementing guidelines and best practices in place
Our technology stack: React – Redux – Jest – Webpack – Docker – Jenkins – Git – Storybook – Axios – Material-UI
- Enjoy working in teams and sharing your knowledge
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- A software craftsman mindset
Completed or working towards a master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related subject
Type of contract
Long-term internship (4 to 6 months)
Good knowledge of English
Join us now!