At Centreon, our DNA comes to life in both our software and our people.
Junior C++ Developer
About the Role
As a junior C++ Developer, you will be part of a full-stack team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development. You will gain valuable experience working with open source technologies, agile and scrum methodology and be involved in the following missions:
- Producing high-quality and maintainable code that satisfies both the functional and technical requirements
- Developing new features
- Helping improve code quality by implementing guidelines and best practices in place
Technology stack: STL – Linux – Git
- Enjoy working in teams and sharing your knowledge
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- A software craftsman mindset
Completed or working towards a master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related subject
Type of contract
Long-term internship (4 to 6 months)
Good knowledge of English.
Join us now!