Why Centreon BI ?
A unified BI platform
- The integration in Centreon can significantly reduce the time and costs of integration as opposed to a standard BI platform.
- A "light" architecture which integrates all components of a BI platform without the constraints of this type of environment.
- Report templates and dashboards that fit your business dimensions
- Clear and intuitive interfaces
« ITIL compliant » reporting
- Availability of services: deliver the level of availability required by the business:
- Measure the SI infrastructure availability in the identified service time slots
- Measure the reliability and maintainability of the infrastructure and services to reduce the frequency and duration of outages
- Check that availability are consistent with the level agreements (SLAs)
- Ability of resources: to ensure that the delivered capabilities are in line with the growing needs of business:
- Optimize or streamline resources
- Anticipate the evolution needs (Capacity Planning)
- Justify purchases
- Handling alerts
- Evaluate the volume of triggered alerts, processed on the identified services slots
- Measure the frequency and duration of outages
- Identify critical resources and services